Great Summer Foods That Give You Great Summer Skin!
Woman’s Day had a great article on 16 foods to eat this summer. We couldn’t agree more! The food we put in our bodies really does affect us inside and out.. especially during the summer.
The article talked about the benefits of tomatoes, which are packed with Vitamin C. We have a Vitamin C facial that helps tighten and brighten skin! Watermelon is another amazing summer food that is super hydrating – another key to glowing skin. It also contains lycopene, which protects skin from sun damage. Berries pack a punch because of their ability to increase blood flow, which in turn improves your skins appearance! There are so many great food options this season. If you want to stock up on all of these delicious, nutrient packed, summer goodies then visit one of our local, Santa Barbara Farmers’ Markets. Did you know that there are 6 each week in Santa Barbara County? Here is the schedule:
- Saturday: 8:30am-1:00pm, Corner of Santa Barbara and Cota Streets
- Sunday: 10am-2:00pm, Goleta – corner of Storke and Hollister; 7004 Marketplace Dr., inside the Camino Real Shopping Center
- Tuesday: 4:00pm-7:30pm, 500 and 600 blocks of State Street
- Wednesday: 2:30pm-6:30pm, Solvang – Copenhagen Drive and First Street
- Thursday: 3:00pm-6:30pm, Carpinteria – 800 block of Linden Ave.
- Friday: 8:00am-11:15am, Montecito – 1100 & 1200 blocks of Coast Village Road
For more tips on keeping your skin glowing, give us a call at: 805.687.8979 or visit our website for details about all our facials.